Christmas Wishlist, 2013
My Christmas list:
1. Chunky knit sweaters. Mornings during winter, all I'm really thinking about is staying warm. I love being able to just pull on a thick sweater, a pair of jeans and some boots and be all set to go. I especially love this one and this one, both from Loft.
2. An iPod Shuffle in gray. I don't like using my phone to play music while I work out--I'm always afraid it will fall and break. The shuffle would be perfect, since all I need is a good workout playlist.
3. Black ankle boots. Something classic and on the dressier side that I can wear with everything from jeans to dresses.
4. A barrel hair curler, preferably one with interchangeable barrels to make different size curls. I know I say this practically every year, but I really do want to do something more than just put my hair in a bun or topknot everyday.
5. This Bianca Green art print for my room. It's so pretty.
6. Bioderma micelle solution. I've heard such great things about this cleanser and make-up remover, and I do want to get into the habit of removing my makeup before I start washing my face.
7. A black Northface rain jacket. The rain jacket that I have now is something I've had since around the 8th grade. I think it's time I get a new (cleaner) one.
8. A black Longchamp Le Pliage bag. This would be perfect for school.
What's on your holiday wishlist?
P.S. I use Grammarly for proofreading online because I heard Santa puts lazy proofreaders on the naughty list. And I really do want a pair of ankle boots.