five things: link love
Happy Friday everyone!
This week has been crazy busy. Work days have been long, I went to the All Star Game and Home Run Derby (with the world's quickest performance by Pitbull) and had a couple of work socials. All week I've been getting home on the later side and all I want to do is collapse and go to sleep!
Here are a few things I've found quite interesting on the internet lately...
1. Because my work days have been on the longer side, I've been feeling like a lot of my other projects (planning for the upcoming school year, extra curricular commitments, blogging) have been pushed to the side. Some days I'm only able to get through all my new emails--and it feels very unproductive. Jenny Blake's "6 Ways to Get out of the Weeds" is exactly what I needed to read.
2. Today I bought some new workout shirts. In a few weeks I'll be back at school with a gym right below my feet. I can't wait to try out this elliptical workout.
3. My roommate and I have already started thinking about how we will decorate our new room. This year it is much bigger and prettier than last year's so we want to do this right and classy. I love this idea to print on book pages and these DIY ideas are awesome--I'd really like to try out #3, #5 and #17.
4. I love this article on ways to be "Fierce(ly) Independent." Cue Independent Women.
5. "12 Things You Should Never Apologize For" Amen.