...that I'll be doing this weekend to get ready for my internship on Monday!
1. highway driving. So, being a college student on a very pedestrian-friendly campus means I'm really not seeing the inside of cars much. I'm really only driving during summer breaks, and there is something about merging lanes that scares me. I need to get this under my belt because I see lots of highway driving in my future.
2. brainstorming affordable and sophisticated brown bag lunches. I'm eager to try out different salads and sandwiches. But really I just want an excuse to buy this.
3. picking out work-appropriate outfits and packing my bag. It's important to make a good first impression. I want to be prepared and looking professional--but also comfortable.
4. mental preparation. basically, going over for the 1095240th time my job description and details, where I'm going, what I'll be doing and whom I'll be working with.
5. going to bed early! time to get back on a solid sleep schedule.