...that I did while visiting my friend in Bethesda, MD:
1. took the metro. It's much more tame than New York subways but I always love checking out different cities' subway systems.
2. ate! sushi in Chinatown, hazelnut frapuccinos at Starbucks, the strawberry spinach salad at Vapiano. (p.s. Vapiano gives out free gummy bears instead of mints. It was love at first site.)
3. met a mother and baby ducks during out trip to the National Mall.
4. hiked our way through the Billy Goat Trail at Great Falls. the hike was beautiful and we definitely worked up a sweat!
5. watched movies. it was our favorite way of getting out of the heat! we say The Hangover Part III, Now You See Me and Love Actually.