some link love
hello everyone, how is the week going? I am not really feeling myself this week--a sore throat and runny nose will do that to anyone and honestly all I want to do is sleep and eat chocolate.
for the past few days I've been helping my mom with some research, and that's been keeping me busy during the days. It's also added a bit of structure, which is kind of nice after a couple weeks of aimlessly chilling out. I feel like my days are more productive and I have some reassurance that my brain isn't turning to mush.
break time during my mini-internship consists of walks around the neighborhood, dunkin donuts runs and lots of internet surfing. here are some of my favorite finds. enjoy. :)
1. I start my internship in a few weeks and want to appear as professional as possible. I really liked Terri's reminder not to ask questions but make statements.
2. It's Comedy Week on YouTube (I know, right? If anything will ruin your productivity, it's this.). I've been having a grand ol' time checking out all the hilarious new uploads -- I'm quite interested in how this series will work out.
3. Speaking of YouTube, these guys are my new favorite YouTube couple.
4. I really need an excuse to send some invitations or thank you cards -- these Oscar de la Renta for Paperless Post designs are gorgeous.
5. Graduation season is upon us, filled with lots of caps, gowns and inspirational words. I loved Kerry Washington's speech at George Washington University.
6. My roommate sent me this a couple days ago. Hilarious but unfortunately incredibly accurate -- communication with college suitemates/roommates is not always the most productive and efficient. The cat-on-a-roomba picture is a classic move.
7. I LOVED Sascha's post about landing her dream job and finding where she's truly happy.
what are some of your current internet favorites?
p.s. voting is still open for The Indie Chick's Badass Blog Awards! I've been nominated for "Best Newcomer Blog" and would love your support! :)