- I have two more weeks of classes. this is unbelievable.
- I still have five more papers and three tests to get through. I might not be around much this April.
- grey's anatomy and sushi from durfee's have become my lunch breaks.
- the cherry blossoms are beautiful and for a few weeks yale will be absolutely gorgeous.
- we did NOT get last in rooming draw this year! it was nothing short of a miracle, and I will be happily living in a much more spacious double in a sextet which is quite distinctly NOT on the fifth floor. no more towers for me.
- speaking of towers, someone asked me on twitter if I lived in the towers of City College of New York. I wish. I really really wish. one day I'll make the city my home.
- I'm currently on my bed, listening to the sound of traffic and rain. what a tranquil combination.
- sorority initiation is this weekend. I have such fond memories of my own initiation last year. can't believe it's already been a year...
- I just keep dreaming of summer vacation. oh, how wonderful it will be.