Hi everyone! The weekend so far has been fairly relaxing--filled with work, Kappa initiation, good food and a spontaneous movie outing.
So in the spirit of accepting this award, I will list 15 facts about me.
1. I love celebrity news and tabloids. I visit people.com
at least five times a day to check headlines.
2. When I was four, I wanted to grow up and live in an RV, or, as I called it, a "house on wheels." I planned to park it in front of my parents's house.
3. I have three piercings in each ear. I never take out the top two sets of earrings because I'm afraid of the piercings will close up. I do want to start experimenting with earring combinations.
4. I get really nervous driving on the highway.
5. I have never eaten a whole blueberry. Something about the texture and look freaks me out, but I have no problem eating things with blueberries in them--like a blueberry muffin or blueberry pie. But a plain blueberry? No way.
6. The first thing I do every morning is make my bed.
7. I am very conflicted about going to grad school. I'm really not sure about what path to take.
8. My favorite studying and essay-writing music is and probably always will be Backstreet Boys.
9. My favorite Disney movies are Beauty and the Beast and Lady and the Tramp.
10. Over the course of my life, I'd like to live in Manhattan, Vermont and Miami.
11. My favorite movie actresses are Emma Watson, Natalie Portman and Rachel McAdams.
12. I don't like coffee. Any drink from Starbucks or a coffee shop has to be sweetened and flavored--like a vanilla latte.
13. The only scar on my body is from pumpkin carving in 10th grade. It was a community service project and the 10th grade dean flipped out that a student got cut on his watch.
14. I like odd numbers better than even numbers. I'm so glad my birthday is March 11.
15. "Ladybug" has been my nickname since birth--but I only let my parents call me that.
Happy Sunday! Any fun plans for the week? I have a bunch of meetings lined up and really want to get started on essays before everything gets too overwhelming for finals!
Labels: award, blogging, college, facts about me, mari's notebook, school, university