Image by Spencer Platt / Getty Images, seen here
April has always been that weird month for me. I'm impatient for the weather to really get its act together and warm up. I have one month left of school, and there's so much going on, but honestly all I want to do is walk around, enjoy the campus and chill out with friends. I want summer to start, but not the semester to end, which means I want to speed through April, but then again not too quickly.
1. survive the last few assignments and tests.
2. donate a bunch of old clothes and shoes I don't wear anymore
3. maintain a solid sleeping schedule, going to bed and waking up at the same times each day
4. focus on choosing healthier lunch and snack options
5. read some magazines in my spare time instead of idling on the internet
6. discover some new music (any suggestions?)
7. call home more often
Happy April everyone! :)
Something that's inspired me today: these incredible photos
. the last one is my favorite.
Labels: 2013, april, college, goals, mari's notebook, school, spring, summer, university