Where has the time gone? I can't believe I only have ten days left of being a teenager. To be honest I'm having a little mini-crisis here because I don't know what I should be doing. I feel like this is a significant moment, but I don't think I'll do it justice. I can't go crazy, because I have four midterms next week that will be filling up most of my last hours of teenage-hood. And even if I did decide to go crazy, I don't even know what entails doing.
But enough of this melancholic reflection. That's no way to start off a new month. So I've decided I'm going to make March the best month yet.
In March, I'd like to...
1. post at least three times a week (once midterms are done)
2. read three books for fun
3. welcome my twenties with some really good birthday cake
4. find a beautiful photograph of new york to display in my room
5. strike up more conversations with more people I don't necessarily talk to
6. paint my nails purple
7. help my mom organize the giant collection of family photos
8. drink two bottles of water a day
9. figure out my summer plans
10. send a letter to an old friend
What do you want to accomplish in March?