Coming back feels great. Getting settled, readjusting to my now-super-high lofted bed, catching up with friends and getting back into study-mode. It's all good.
So here's to the next eight months at "home."
And now, a little snapshop into my life. Since moving in, I've already...
1. checked out all of our favorite food places. It was a very nice
2. had my first workout. But that was days ago. And I need to start working out more. But I think the five-floor walk-up to my room should be enough, right?
3. had my first job interview. It was for manuscript proofreading. I think I may have sounded a bit over-eager. I told my interviewer that performing checklists and finding errors in manuscripts are absolutely fascinating to me.
4. bought myself a really awesome t-shirt.
5. gone to Yale Health. seriously. not even a week here and I got sick. but don't worry. my sore throat's better now.
6. done laundry! I don't understand this but I guess because it's so hot that a couple outfit changes during the day are necessary....
7. shopped some kick-ass classes. Intro to the Human Brain. Early Modern England. Moral Foundations of Politics. they should keep me busy for a while. I mean, I already have about 200 pages of reading to do for tomorrow...
8. locked myself out of my room. so yes, first run-in with security. sigh.
In all, I'm just enjoying being here, and I don't want it to go by too too fast.
How has your week been?