But I guess that's how it's always sort of been. They are all right-handed as well, while I'm left-handed. And when I was seven I realized this pattern and was almost convinced I was adopted. Almost. It was a close call.
When I was in kindergarten, I wanted glasses so badly my parents bought me a pair with unaltered lenses--I wore them proudly. My mom had to convince me it was okay to take them off while I got my hair cut.
So while I don't walk around wearing fake eyeglasses anymore (but hey, I'm warming up to the idea again...), I still haven't outgrown the I-want-eyeglasses-like-everyone-else phase. So I like to imagine what kind I would wear if I did need glasses.
1. Urban Outfitters, Cat-eye Readers, $14
2. Ray-Ban, avana/beige texture
3. Kate Spade, Marianne, $68
4. Anthropologie, Confit Readers, $38
5. Ray-Ban, brown/opaline pink
6. Ray-Ban, Original Wayfarer
7. Urban Outfitters, Smart & Pretty Readers, $14
Happy Weekend! Hoping to see the Katy Perry movie at some point. Maybe a trip into the city to do a sunset cruise. We went on one last summer, and honestly it was one of my favorite memories from that summer...