Some random musings...
1. So happy with the Supreme Court decision on Obama's healthcare reform. My mom's article on it trended on Google and Twitter in the New Haven, CT area. So happy! Definitely check it out.
2. Also kind of in love with this. Ryan Gosling can't get more perfect.
3. I drove! By myself! All the way to work! (and back!) Kind of a personal win since I really don't like driving alone, reversing out of parking spaces and changing lanes.
4. I'm not even going to do a book review on E. L. Jame's Fifty Shades of Grey. I honestly thought that yes, it contains
5. Just finished watching the latest episode of Breaking Pointe. So dramatic, but I love it. Now I found The Lizzie McGuire Movie on one of the movie channels so I'm reliving a teensy bit of my childhood. I love the cartoon version of Lizzie!
6. Honey mustard goes well with lots of things. Lots and lots of things.
7. It's so hot I've basically moved in downstairs with the blasting air conditioner.
8. Last day of internship training tomorrow. So pumped to get started!
See you tomorrow!