...that I will be doing this weekend.
1. (trying to) get rid of that shorts tan line that's been creeping up. sunday tanning with friends? oh yes, please.
2. so my brother's graduation party happened to fall on my dad's birthday. since we were so focused on hosting and making the party great, Dad's birthday appreciation kind of slipped through the cracks. He was a great dad and didn't seem to mind at all! but now we get to make it up to him--we have a fun Saturday planned for him, but for now it is a surprise. Details later!
3. buying another one-piece. my summer internship requires appropriate swimwear, so I gotta go get me another one of these. Wait, since when are swimsuits that expensive?
4. maybe finally once-and-for-all getting caught up with Pretty Little Liars? The new season started about 2498520 weeks ago, and I haven't gotten around to watching any of it.
5. starting my first ever audiobook. I took a bunch of things out of the library last week, one of which was the unabridged audiobook of Diane Setterfield's The Thirteenth Tale. It will be interesting to see if I can get through a book by just listening instead of reading. I'd love to be an audiobook type of person...
what are you doing this weekend? have a good one!