...that I can't get enough of lately:
1. dark chocolate hershey kisses. I don't normally eat dark chocolate, but somehow I manage with these guys around. The rest of the bag probably won't make it till the end of the weekend.
2. sentimental, end-of-school-year type things. My brother will graduate in a couple weeks and so now he's doing all of these senior-y type things like going to their pool day, attending his last prom and accepting his 8-year award during Sports Awards (his special olympics team got a beautiful standing ovation from the rest of the high school. so incredibly proud.). His teacher sent him home today with a dvd of pictures throughout the years...even way back when he was a new student, just 14 years old. Needless to say we all sat there and cried.
3. this verizon commercial! even though they have been a bit grumpy with our service lately, I think this commercial is the sweetest thing.
4. my curling iron. just started experimenting with it and trying to do new things with my hair. It's been super fun, though I have to figure out ways to make the curls last longer than an hour or so...
5. Breaking Pointe and The Catalina--two very different reality shows. The first is about professional ballet dancers at Ballet West, one of the best companies in the U.S. The other is about a