Update: I'm Done!
Well, hello there!
This time last week I was finishing up my calculus final exam and running around the suite trying to pack everything I owned as compactly as possible. It was quite a feat, but now I am home. And after three whole days of unpacking, cleaning my bedroom and sorting through my closet, I finally have some time to breathe and focus on some more fun projects (like blogging!).
Yesterday I launched a new banner. Do you like it? We'll see how it goes. After nearly a year of blogging I still haven't quite figured out the perfect layout and theme I prefer. I even switched blog applications halfway through! But it's all fun to play around and experiment.
Now, onwards to summer! I have approximately six weeks before I start my fellowship at a social services agency, and I plan to use every bit of it! So far I've made a dent in a couple really awesome books, am half-way through season two of Vampire Diaries on Netflix and sorted through all my clothes, bags and books to give away to Big Brothers/Big Sisters.
In other news...
1. I am loving this 24/7 Shadow Pencil Stash from Urban Decay. The three neutral colors are perfect for any day, and it's so easy to apply.
2. I finally opened a chocolate frog that I purchased at Honeydukes at Universal Orlando's The Wizarding World of Harry Potter. The card was Helga Hufflepuff...not bad.
3. Speaking of Harry Potter, I finally got into Pottermore and have been sorted into Slytherin (yes. so happy.) I can't get over how pretty the music is in the Pottermore Sneak Peak video...so of course I looked it up on Youtube. It is a piece called Frog by Helen Jane Long. It's so good I'd love to buy it on iTunes (and I hardly ever buy music) but of course iTunes doesn't have it.
4. I am slowly making my way through next year's macroeconomics textbook. We'll see how that goes.
5. Did I mention my new obsession with Vampire Diaries?
have a lovely evening,