May in Pictures
Here are just a few photos I didn't have the chance to share earlier this month...
To sum up May...
- I finished up freshman year, finals and all...and took a study break window shopping some fantastic-looking Nike sneakers.
- I did some sandals shopping...I don't think I need any more shoes for the next 2039852 years. Give or take.
- My brother went to his senior prom (that's him and his date walking to the school!) I was such a photo mom that day. Loved to finally be behind the camera on prom night.
- I took more photos of flowers. Typical. These were taken at Stop and Shop.
- Also spotted at Stop and Shop: Dora the Explorer and Darth Vader cupcakes...in the same package. Best. Party. Ever.
- Mom and I planted some herbs in some new Home Depot pots. We've got cilantro, basil and chive. Oregano isn't pictured...I'm sure he's jealous.
- The Kappa in me jumps in joy whenever I spot something remotely owl-themed in a store. These bathroom soap and toothbrush holders are adorable and seemed to be on sale at K-Mart. But I only looked! We were more focused on the hunt for a new patio umbrella and sulfate-free shampoo.
- In May I set a new record to quickest packing job ever--It took me less than ten minutes to put together a bag for our trip to Connecticut for the concert.
- We passed by my parents' old house, back when they were newly-wedded and didn't have any little ones.
- We also spotted a Five Guys back in my old stomping ground of New Haven.