Well, it's the end of reading week at my university, and exams are right around the corner. I thought I'd make this week's Friday Favorites finals-week themed, since I know lots of college students all over are prepping for final exams, papers and projects. Good luck everyone!
My favorite writing and productivity tools--they'll make you stay focused one way or another!
- writing with a cute incentive
- not into kittens? try puppies instead
- you better finish that essay...or else
- absolutely no excuses
- flashcards are always helpful :)
- note to self: take an art history course
- for those times you just bang on the keyboard in frustration
- I love the banana-berry bliss. really want to try the applecado smoothie.
- take a run (I'm kind of in love with these at the moment)
- go on a virtual vacation. pick the place, look up pictures of the most luxurious hotel, good image the sites, think about what you'd see, hear, smell and taste! this should help get you started.