Hello! Super long week, with bouts of sickness and a math midterm...but I did finally get to see the Hunger Games! (It's official--I am in love with Haymitch).
Anyways, here are just a few things that have been on my mind this week...
- Taylor Swift's "Ours" - It's not a new song or anything, but I love how timeless and sweet the story is.
- I recently bought this shirt in the sales section of Urban. Not my usual style, but I like how the sleeves fall.
- Hulu favorites: Community and Dorm Life. Both are quirky-funny and make for awesome study breaks.
- SOOO funny.
- Em, I'm not entirely sure I agree that synthetic happiness is the same as natural happiness. What do you think?
- Implicit association tests. They are eye-opening and revealing. Take at your own risk; some people may not like their results.
- This weekend I become a full-fledged Kappa owl. Maybe it's time I start investing in some owl-ly accessories?