Happy Weekend! Just couple more days until I have to go back to school. The vacation's been a mix of stressful, relaxing, lazy and busy. I hate to say this but I'm reluctant to leave!
A few of the week's favorites...
- I'm currently trying to build up my shoe collection--particularly heels. Aren't these adorable for the summer? They are simple and the color is lovely. They are a bit out of my price range...but maybe I can find something similar?
- I am super super behind on my reading for school...but I can't get enough of my anthropology book, Righteous Dopefiend by Philippe Bourgois and Jeffrey Schonberg. It documents the lives of homeless drug addicts. It's incredibly eye-opening, and forces the reader to take a step back and not to judge for just a few moments. The photography is also amazing. I highly recommend.
- Hysteria strikes again! Watching this video put lots of things in perspective for me...for a girl who didn't have a set life plan before, I'm even more unsure of where to go now!
- Don't you just love it when celebrities show they are real people too? I'm not the biggest Justin Bieber/Selena Gomez/Ashley Tisdale fan, but this video is just so adorable. The song is catchy (I already bought it on iTunes!). This YouTube video went viral a couple weeks ago...and I still can't stop watching!
- After a few days in Florida, by the beach and the warm wind, I seriously can't wait for summer! I'm also been this close to just packing up my things and finding a place by the water (who needs a college degree anyway?). But since my rational side gets the better of me...I'll just stick to perusing this lovely blog.
- Birthday cards from little cousins.
- Hot pink retainer cases. (oh yeah and it's sparkly too).
- The Lily Pulitzer wallet I got for my birthday.