What I've been up to lately...
Well, hello there!
Has it been a month? Yes, I think it has been a month. But to tell you the truth January was not a very fun month for me in the slightest, so we might as well jump into February and pretend my little hiatus never existed!
School started up again exactly one month ago, and it's been full speed ahead ever since. Adding a fifth class really changes things up--I feel like I have absolutely no time and I feel constantly behind in all my classes. Though, ask any college student and he or she would probably give the same answer. :)
To get things rolling again, I thought I'd share just a few random things that have been on my mind lately...
1. Let's first start with the new trailer for The Hunger Games movie. I think it premiered during the Super Bowl... so in love.
2. I've also been freaking about summer plans. Last summer there was no pressure to do anything, so that was a nice break. But now time must be spent wisely. Yesterday I sent out my first round of resumes and cover letters. Fingers crossed!
3. The snow. So it hasn't snowed for a couple weeks now, and it was actually quite nice today. But tomorrow they say it's coming and it's coming fast. Oh, and of course, my family just so happens to visiting tomorrow! It's an unwritten rule that we have horrible weather whenever they come to visit me. I mean, first it was Hurricane Irene, then the mysterious snowstorm of October and now this!
4. But that won't stop us from having all-you-can-eat sushi. :)
5. Words with Friends and Scramble -- I think my vocabulary has skyrocketed because of these apps. So nerdy. So competitive. So perfect.
So basically every since my cultural anthropology class told me to sit down for an hour and watch college students interact, I seriously can't stop thinking about fieldwork and watching people and analyzing everything...
It doesn't really help that I'm also taking Intro to Psych...
Needless to say, I felt like a total creeper while doing this assignment. But a cool creeper...a spy.
I wish I had a kitchen to make these heart-shaped cakes. yum.
Until next time! xx