Savor the Cider
This was the lovely view I had while walking to the bank yesterday…It made me really happy.
I love the feel of autumn and seeing the leaves change colors and waking up just a bit chilly so you actually fantasize about putting on a nice, big, oversized sweater.
But in all seriousness where has the time gone? It’s October 21 already!! It kind of saddens me that October is almost done…since October, November and December are my favorite months, that means a third of it has already flew by. I don’t think I sat down and appreciated it enough.
Things I need to do before the end of October:
1. Sit outside and read. Because soon it will be really cold and that will be the last thing I want to do.
2. Decorate the common room. One of the best parts of the Halloween/Thanksgiving/Christmas season is decorating. I need to get pumpkins or something. Maybe I’ll go to Rite Aid later today.
3. Have my first frosty glass of apple cider. Before I know it it’ll be eggnog season.
4. Figure out my Halloween costume. Can’t wait to experience my first college Halloween.
5. Watch a scary movie. It’s the season for it, right?
6. Read Bram Stoker’s Dracula. The ultimate vampire novel.
7. Take more pictures before all the fall pretty-ness goes away.